Company: XATOR CORPORATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
Administrative Technician (Case Manager) Herndon, Virginia
- Oversee process of the declassification of documents related to Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act, Mandatory Declassification requests cases, from beginning to end.
- Perform case management duties that include Opening and Closing of case files, creating cases, creating and maintaining physical files, documenting all correspondence and coordinating with Sponsor components to identify equities as well as those of other government agencies.
- Responsible for supporting and working with the customer in setting up and maintaining a spreadsheet of open cases and determining case status in the workflow and subsequently reaching out to internal and external components or other government agencies to determine the status of pending document reviews with those offices/agencies.
- Organize documents in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder.
- Act as a liaison for all other components as well as other government agencies involved in the process.
- Write response letters and other memorandums as requested by the Sponsor that explains the Sponsor's decisions and ensure responses are accurate and comply with federal statutes and Sponsor policies.
- Communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a high volume of cases varying in complexity.
- Conduct desktop research and analyze results to determine the relevance of a new search or whether the requested records have been previously declassified and/or released.
- Record decisions in the Sponsor's automated systems or on hardcopy forms as required.
- Coordinate intra and inter organizational referrals.
- Receiving and shipping of classified and unclassified mail/packages weighing up to 10 lbs, to include opening and closing of case preparation and mailing of final notification of processed packages to end users.
- Supporting litigation unit by assembling the final packages and ensuring all documentation is correct and ensuring no classified material is assembled in the correspondence and released/mailed.
- Perform the duties of a Data Transfer Officer (DTO) as necessary.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in computer utilization.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR