We are seeking a Banquet Operations Manager to join our team! They will supervise and work on the floor to facilitate day-to-day functions held at the facility. Responsible for the overall execution of assigned events from beginning to end including the set-up and breakdown of event rooms.
- Ensures event rooms are set-up correctly and to standard.
- Supervises and directs staff.
- Meet with stewarding and culinary managers to discuss the needs and requirements for all functions during the shift.
- Interacts with the Convention Services department to verify room sets, customer requests and concerns.
- Meets with clients/group contacts at the beginning, during and end of each event to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly handled, stored and maintained.
- Complete assigned administrative duties to include payroll and system reports.
- Maintain cleanliness according to property standards of all function rooms and front of the house areas.
- Check and control the proper ordering, distribution and storage of beverages on a daily basis.
- Continually seeks to improve efficiencies in department operations through constant communication with the Sr. Operations Managers and other members of the Operations team.
- Food Safety certified
- BASSET certified
- Must be computer proficient including MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to problem-solve
Full service Hotel and Convention Center seeking qualified individuals for full and part time positions. Fast paced, fun & exciting environment!
Role: Banquet Operations Manager
Location: Tinley Park,
Apply for this job now.