Summary of Position:
The Salesforce Developer will be the responsible for working with users across the business to evaluate existing application and work to identify opportunities to increase system performance and/or business/user efficiency. The Developer also works with business stakeholders to identify reporting requirements, then either create needed reports or work with other IT resources to accomplish the same. In addition, this position works with internal and external technical resources to develop and implement application software solutions for users across the organization (i.e., Production, Sales, Marketing, etc.).Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Create scorecards, dashboards and reports to drive revenue and efficiencies in our sales process.
- Develop new reporting in Salesforce utilizing both the internal Salesforce dashboard and reporting interface.
- Identify priorities of reports; what to look at daily, weekly and monthly and build out dashboards for all stakeholders.
- Identify optimization areas and utilize priority matrices to recommend which optimizations will make the most impact at which “time”.
- Communicate and coordinate between multiple sales site locations and team members.
- Support continuous improvement reporting and analytics needs, as well as, the production of all management reports and service metrics.
- Analyze reports and generate conclusions and recommendations for the business areas.
- Research data issues and calculation validation.
- Conduct information engineering/Data mapping.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand gaps in reporting capabilities, then identify methods to rectify.
- Work with other IT resources, when needed, to produce reports.
- Articulate requirements to technical and non-technical teams in a variety of ways, including via ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’ diagrams, business requirements, use cases, data samples, etc.
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs/documentation meet or exceed business needs.
- Assist in evaluating organization and stakeholder change readiness.
- Homebuilding or operational experience is a plus.
- Minimum high school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information technology or any other Computer related field or a combination of related experience and education
- 4+ years’ of problem solving, debugging skills and application support experience.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Salesforce Developer to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to quickly establish credibility while working in new subject areas and with various areas of the business.
- Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a highly complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Exceptional reporting skills.
- The ability to use MS Excel, MS Access and/or SQL to access, combine and analyze multiple data sources preferred (strong comfort level with formatting, formulas, graphs, pivot tables, etc.) would be helpful in this role.
- Proven ability to successfully build dashboards with daily / weekly updates and reports for a variety of stakeholders; from C-suites to sales reps.
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to integrate different vendor products to provide an overall solution.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and logical reasoning.
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in English, both written and verbal, speaking to technical and non-technical communities required.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- provided by Dice