Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD / RSCN ) Service type:
CAMHS Hospital ( Children and adolescents )Location:
Maidenhead, BerkshireSalary: u
p to £29,308 to £30,757 per annumHours:
Full Time or Part Time Hours available - dependant on preferenceContract:
Permanent Further Details
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RSCN ), either newly-qualified or experienced.
This role is working within a specialist hospital for children and adolescents based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This service is a secure hospital which provides assessment, treatment and intensive care for adolescents aged 12-18 who have a range of severe mental illnesses including eating disorders.
The Hospital offers an excellent staff induction programme with ongoing staff development and training opportunities for everyone. We are looking for qualified nurses to join their full multi-disciplinary team to ensure the wellbeing and care of adolescent patients. Person Specification
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, flexible nurse with experience or a strong desire to work within children and adolescents' mental health care.
We are able to accept applications from nurses trained as an RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN or Paediatric Nurse. You must have a person-centred approach to care and have a genuine desire to make a difference to your patients' lives.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Benefits Package:
Working at this service you will receive a range of benefits, please see the details below -Financial benefits:
Training and Development:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension - up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- Thorough induction programme tailored to the individual and this service
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Direct support from the Manager / senior members of the Nursing team
- On-going training
Work Culture and Lifestyle:
- Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
- Sick pay - 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Maternity leave - 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
- Paternity leave - 2 week's paid
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Range of staff discounts
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
To be considered for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.For more information or to apply for the role please call Lydia Robinson on [... Click Apply...]and email a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.