We are looking for a driven individual to join our Clients Architectural Team as an Architectural Technologist. The role will involve dealing directly with clients in a fast-paced environment delivering a variety of projects predominantly throughout the East Midlands.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working under the direction of a Senior Architect, assisting on a variety of projects, and potentially leading on others.
- The projects that you would be involved with include a broad spectrum of market and social housing, commercial and heritage projects.
- Using your experience, you will be delivering drawing packages and supporting documentation suitable for Planning, Building Regulations, Tender and Construction purposes.
- Projects are delivered in a mixture of Revit and AutoCAD.
What we're looking for:
- Circa 5 years' work experience as a minimum.
- Residential experience is advantageous.
- A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
- A proven track record of contract administration and job running experience.
- The ability to work at pace and with energy.
- Strong communication skills.
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations.
- The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their workload accordingly to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong experience of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
- Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
- 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
Please submit your Resume or call Neesha Kanani on 07904 710 510 to discuss in further detail.