We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- CAD Experience a plus
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Role: Construction Project Manager
Location: Paso Robles,
Apply for this job now.