Trust Compliance Specialist
StoneMor Partners is conducting a search for a Trust Compliance Specialist to join our corporate Trust Team in Trevose, PA.
This position reports directly to the Trust Manager and is responsible for oversight and maintenance of trust activities including legal/regulatory compliance, preparation of reports, coordination of state audits, and proactive development of strategies to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
We offer to our valued employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Discount Vision, 401k, Life Insurance Options, Short/Long-Term Disability, FSA Options, Tuition Reimbursement, Volunteer Program & more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing various required state reports ensuring compliance with regulations – including annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and monthly reports
- Review and evaluate monthly trust activity for accurate recording and alert manager where exceptions occur and communicating the plan for resolution
- Quarterly review of state laws for any changes or updated guidance followed by a corresponding review of internal compliance with those laws
- Extract data from various sources, aggregate the data, and translate to annual reports in accordance with state guidelines.
- Maintain multiple tracking files in Excel
- Communicating with various trust audiences including customers, field administration, trustees, and auditors
- Coordinate with various departments to respond to state examinations including preparing work papers, documenting procedures, and providing support throughout the audit
- Special ad-hoc projects as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent experience of 5-8 years
- Exercises discretion and independent thinking in all primary responsibilities
- Ability to think strategically and resolve legal/regulatory compliance issues
- Ability read bank statements and understand financial activity
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to firm deadlines
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner
- Intermediate (or better) Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to create and organize filing systems to track procedures and tasks
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to effectively complete tasks and assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must be well organized.
- Must abide by all company policies.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Trust Clerk
Apply for this job now.