FAMILY COURT ADVISOR (QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER) - CAFCASS - Lincoln
An experienced and Qualified Social Worker is required to join the CAFCASS (Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service) office in Lincoln to undertake a Family Court Advisor position.
Previous experience working for CAFCASS is desirable but not essential for this role.
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay rate: £26ph - £28ph
To be considered candidates must have at least three years post qualified experience gained in children's services, including court experience and direct work with children & families.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:-
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in completing analytical reports
- Competent in dealing with complex cases
- Good Interpersonal skills and experience of multi-agency working
- Resilient and able to work within challenging environments
- Good Court Advocacy Skills, Experience of providing oral evidence in the family court
- Good Therapeutic/Counseling skills
- Good Time Management and Excellent organisational skills
Please apply or call me ( Gemma Bridgman - extension 3663) to discuss this vacancy in more detail
Working with Caritas Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated personal and professional service
- Free DBS check
- CV review service
- Interview advice
- Competitive rates of pay
- Post-placement follow up meetings
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
Role: Social Worker / FCA | CAFCASS | Lincoln
Job Type: Permanent
Location: lincolnshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.