Our client is an entrepreneurial growth business within the technology services sector. As per the growth strategy they require an interim to strengthen the finance team. Duties will include:
- Preparing monthly Consolidated management accounts for 4 overseas subsidiaries and a complex UK structure
- Review and update monthly accruals, prepayments, provisions, reconciliations
- Produce monthly KPI report with commentary to assist the senior management to better understand performance
- Manage 13-week Cash Flow Forecast
- Reporting monthly Management Information to Investors
- Review VAT, PAYE
- Oversee supplier payment scheduling, credit control, payment runs, payroll etc
- Ad hoc analysis
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within a technology or professional services company. There is the potential for this role to become permanent.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.