An established, international medical device company are looking for a Senior Director of Clinical Operations.
One of the largest medical device companies in the world, this company has retained its status and surpassed its competitors by ensuring that it is always working with the top talent in the industry. A leader in R&D and winner of multiple Company of the Year awards, they are constantly conducting clinical trials on a global scale and pushing the standards of excellence in the industry.
Senior Director of Clinical Operations Role
You will be accountable for the Operational Leadership team (OLT) who are responsible for establishing and maintaining the value and relevance of the organisation's clinical programs. You will work alongside an exceptional senior leadership team to deliver business-orientated clinical drug development programs that align with company strategy.
Senior Director of Clinical Operations Responsibilities
You will partner with the Global Program Leader and Study Statistician to provide a clear goal to the operational leadership team. This will include accountability for effective program management of all deliverables, including design and delivery and of all studies to budget, timescale and quality.
Senior Director of Clinical Operations Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in a related discipline
- Extensive experience working in clinical leadership positions
- 5+ years working with medical devices
- Proven ability to successfully deliver complex clinical development programs
- Ability to operate on a strategic level and communicate effectively with other senior leadership
- Significant experience of using project management techniques in complex projects, including resourcing, financial management and business case development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply immediately!