About the Role:
Cruise Sales Consultants who join our team will enjoy a collaborative environment with a competitive base salary and bonus incentives based upon sales. Cruise Consultants will employ outbound calling on leads to build a tailored cruise experience for our customers. Dreamlines offers a fun, casual, upbeat atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package.
First year Cruise Consultants should earn a minimum of $45-55k although our best consultants earn more! Second-year Consultants generally exceed 60K and third-year Consultants should exceed 75K+ through base and commission.
If you are a positive, highly motivated, self-directed, customer focused, and interested in a career in travel, we encourage you to apply.
Candidates must have:
2 years expertise in cruise industry.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably and close sales efficiently.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to take initiative and exceed goals.
- Desire to work on a rapidly growing team
Familiarity with Cruise Pro and SalesForce software is preferred.
Established in 2012 in Hamburg, Germany, Dreamlines is the world’s fastest-growing cruise portal. Currently operating in nine markets worldwide with additional offices in Fort Lauderdale, Amsterdam, Nice, Moscow, UK, Sao Paolo and the Gold Coast, we are the only online cruise portal with a global footprint. Our global portfolio offers more than 30,000 cruise vacations, from dreamy cruises to the Caribbean and indulgent Mediterranean escapes to exciting glacier voyages to Alaska.
Role: Cruise Consultant
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.