National Pharmacy firm has 4 openings for Pharmacy Technicians to work in a team-oriented environment reading, interpreting and entering prescriptions into their system. As a Prescription-Entry Pharmacy Technician, you will direct questionable prescriptions to the prescriber for clarification and enter completed prescription information once this clarification has been obtained.
As a Pharmacy Technician with our firm, you will earn a highly-competitive salary, plus enjoy:
- Vacation Time off and Holiday / Sick Time off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- A 401k Retirement Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Discount Programs.
- Employee discounted stock purchase program.
Our Pharmacy Techs work Monday through Friday, from 8:30am - 5:00pm & rotating Saturdays, as needed.
In order to be considered, you must have at least 3 months of Pharmacy Technician experience plus:
- Excellent keyboarding skills while maintaining 100% accuracy.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Previous mail order or retail pharmacy experience, highly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret prescription terminology and medications.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
If you enjoy detail work and are good at entering data correctly into the pharmacy system, and seek a company that prefers to promote from within, then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: Pharmacy Technician for Prescription Entry
Apply for this job now.