January 2021: EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher in Nottingham needed
Are you a patient and compassionate teacher who is driven to helping pupils reach their potential?
Do you have excellent classroom management and are able to accommodate pupils with a range of abilities and needs?
Are you looking to join a team of excellent forward-thinking teachers?
An EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher is required for long term supply cover in an SEND school in Nottingham.
The school caters for Secondary students who will usually have an Education, Health and Care Plan / EHC Plan, as well as those under the care of the Local Authority. We are looking for teachers who are able to deliver a range of subjects to a good standard, including GCSE level English, Maths or Science. You must be able to engage with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education. The students are vulnerable and will need that little bit extra support.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher will have:
- UK QTS with EBD teaching experience
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum
- The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour
In return the successful EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher will receive:
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- A great rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work for the right teacher
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Alasdair on 01158241888 or email your CV to #removed#