Salary up to £35,000
A design-led architectural studio based in Warrington have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their growing team.
Projects are varied and interesting across the residential and commercial sectors and there is an excellent variety of benefits to reward you for your hard work including flexible/ remote working and excellent support towards Chartership.
To be considered, you must have a good working knowledge of Revit as a minimum and sound knowledge of construction and detailing.
Key requirements for this Architectural Technologist role:
- Relevant architectural/ construction focussed qualification
- A number of years' post qualification experience working in a UK based practice
- Ideally you will already have job running experience
- Good working knowledge of Revit as a minimum
- Good knowledge of construction and building law
Day to day responsibilities of this Architectural Technologist role:
- Running projects at all stages across residential and commercial sectors
- Produce effective working drawing packages with the minimum of supervision
- Advise on environmental and building regulatory requirements affecting the project
- A good understanding of current and future fire regulations
- Advise on materials
- Carry out designer risk assessments (CDM)
- Co-ordinate with other consultants/colleagues, disseminate information to team members and negotiate with statutory bodies
- Ensure compliance with design, legal, statutory and professional requirements
- Co-ordinate detailed design information
- Liaise with and produce documentation for statutory and local approval authorities
- Use latest Revit Level 2 BIM processes
- Programme work schedules and carry out inspections at various stages
- Source technical information, buildability awareness, carry out Health and Safety Risk assessments, prepare tender reports and recommendations, carry out measured surveys and implement and work to QA procedures