Looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager. The focus of this position is on the working experience in data center, CMDB, VMWare, hosting or AWS (not required). It's a infrastructure PM, not a software PM position. Need to have at least some Agile and scrum experience or at least know the process if other areas are very strong.
Project and Agile Management Responsibilities:
● Accountable for Service Delivery Projects: Sr. IT PM ensures that the Service Delivery project team delivers against schedule, scope, resource/cost, and quality targets.
● Project team coordination: Sr. IT PM coordinates Service Delivery project team activities, meetings, communications, and issue resolution among core team members, Senior Management and other stakeholders.
● Product release coordination: Sr. PM ensures smooth collaboration among all Service Delivery projectstakeholders
● Manage multiple teams: Sr. PM will facilitate multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
● Manage multiple projects: Sr. PM will lead multiple projects simultaneously
● Track and manage project deliverables: Responsible for tracking Service Delivery status, metrics and reporting
PMO (Project Management Office) Responsibilities:
● Execute PMO projects: From time-to-time, Sr. IT PM will be required to execute projects which may include, but are not limited to: 1) Deliver training and coaching regarding Agile processes, 2) Contribute to PMO Medinet Page(s), as needed, 3) Maintain and update PMO Service Delivery dashboards and metrics, 4) Maintain and update PMO Service Delivery Archives and project repository
● Education: Four-year college degree
○ Minimum of 6 years of project management experience is required
○ Proven experience in Infrastructure related project management is required
○ Background in applying rigorous project management practices preferred (as defined by PMBOK)
○ A history of successfully delivering Infrastructure related projects on-budget with the agreed upon scope is required
○ Experience with implementing large scale infrastructure related projects is required
● Certifications, proficiencies:
○ PMP Certification, a plus
○ Agile Certification a plus
○ Background in a regulated environment a plus
○ Excellent project management, communication (verbal and written), and work management skills is required
○ Agile Scrum experience a huge plus.
○ Proficiency with Jira and JiraAgile or other Agile backlog management tool
○ Proficiency with GoogleDocs a plus
Established in 1984, Comrise is a global consulting firm with headquarters in the U.S. and China. Our teams specialize in Managed IT, Big Data, and Workforce Solutions Staff Augmentation, Recruiting, RPO, and Payrolling. With nearly 30 years of experience, Comrise provides local talent and resources on a global scale.
Role: Technical Project Manager ( Cloud Computing)
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.