We have been given a fantastic opportunity to support our client who require 2 Technical Assistants to work from their Coventry Depot.
This is a new 12 week temporary role created to support their technicians to help with their business challenges.
You will be required to mirror the technician shift which would mean weekend working and hours of up to 47.5 a week.
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Partner with a skilled technician as their fitting support
- Removes wipers and scuttle (not trims)
- Prepares new glass for fitment
- Once glass is in place, refits scuttle and wipers
- Clean glass and work area ready to hand keys and vehicle back to the customer
- Assist technician with the loading and unloading of vans each day
This is a physical role so you must be able to undertake manual duties, be dexterity and work outside. Have good customer service skills. Be flexible and adaptive with a positive mind-set.
Ideally you will have a Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
Full training will be given.
Interested? Apply Now!
Role: Technical Assistants urgently required in Coventry
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.