Position: Bilingual Japanese Inside Sales Representative – Container Shipping
Work Location: Long Beach, CA (*Currently the employees are working from home temporarily)FLSA Classification: ExemptReports To: Regional Sales ManagerTravel Frequency: NoneOVERVIEW:
The container transportation leading company is looking for a Japanese Bilingual Inside Sales Representative at their Long Beach, CA office.The Inside Sales Representative is expected to manage the sales process: lead generation, opportunity qualifications, sales execution solution and business case development, negotiating and closing, of Japanese-related accounts in both import and export cargo.The ideal candidate has ability to successfully strategize, implement, execute, and achieve regional commercial strategic plans to achieve corporate goals and enhances the company’s presence by ensuring a high level of satisfaction and maintaining trustworthy relationships.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT ARE LIMITED TO:
• Proactively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships with Japanese-related accounts.
• Identify customer needs, opportunities and key buying factors of accounts, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
• Work closely with cross functions and relay important commercial information within the whole organization.
• Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers as well as internal stakeholders.
• Constantly manage sales pipeline and report weekly to the Regional Sales Manager for sales activities, capital expenditures, relocations of manufacturing factories on Japanese accounts.
• Closely follow up with market and competitor information for all trades and ,manage overall business portfolio to maximize revenues and profitability, monitor and deliver individual KPIs (meeting TEU and margin business plan goals).
• Continuously seek to improve customer satisfaction and answer inquiries and requests by existing and new customers.
• Monitor and take corrective actions in order to bring down disputes and outstanding to a minimum.
• Other duties as requested by management.QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3+ years of sales experience in cargo/ container shipping business with Japanese-Accounts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields (preferred).
• Bilingual Japanese and English communication skills (verbal and written).
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.