Music Teacher needed in Southend area
Are you a committed and dedicated Music Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A local based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Music Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The school is looking for a Music Teacher to cover from September up to half term initially. There is also the possibility of the role being extended for the whole academic year and beyond.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To apply, please contact Dean on 01245 335 533 or email your CV to #removed#