Job title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Contract: Permanent Salary: £22,500-£26,000 OTE
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, where you will be working with schools across Lincolnshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join the market leaders in education recruitment in the Lincolnshire area, recruiting high-quality teaching and support staff for short and long-term placements and permanent roles.
Vision for Education is proud to offer an unrivalled service to both schools and teachers.
You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
· Working with a large client base - many of the schools work exclusively with Vision for Education.
· Using sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking opportunities to attract business from client schools.
· Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
· Developing a good understanding of client schools; what they do and their culture and environment.
· Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards including the Vision for Education website and the TES website.
· Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
· Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
· Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
· Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
· Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
· Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
· Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
· Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
· Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
· Using our Salesforce system to manage bookings.
· Coordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
· Excellent communication and sales skills.
· The ability to grow a desk (primary, secondary or SEND) from the start.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· An ability to organise their own workload and meet deadlines.
· Self-motivated and resilient.
· The ability to act on their own initiative.
· Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
· Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
· Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
· Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated team.
What we offer
· Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
· Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
· Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
· Regular team events.
· Friendly, professional, and hard-working team environment.
· Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply
To be considered for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant please email an