A well backed financial consultancy are looking for a Test Analyst to work with their financial services client spanning low-level functional tests to mid-level system integration tests. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and engaged Test Analyst who is passionate about quality and testing and has experience with front to back business requirements analysis testing, including at least one year of equities experience and is looking for a UK based remote contract role.
- Functional testing of software within the equities market
- Create test plan, test cases and execute test cases
- End to end QA ownership of the equities space
- Create and publish test execution reports and Metrics
- Strong analysis skills (understanding errors in logic)
- Ability to compare product data in .xls/.csv files and clearly report differences
- Experience in defining and maintaining quality test scenarios and scripts using various design inputs
- At least one year of equities experience
- 2+ years finance experience
- Python experience would be beneficial
- Possible ability to debug existing code
This is an essential piece for the client who are looking to move immediately, therefore interviews will be conducted ASAP. If you are a Test Analyst with a background in the financial services space who is immediately available for a contract role, then do please apply now for consideration.