The HRIS analyst is an intermediate position within the HRIS structure. The primary focus of this position is to support the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
• Collecting and analyzing the business requirements
• Submission of monthly results via reports to upper management
• Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, etc.
• Create tools to improve efficiency in data gathering and reporting.
• Extracting, merging and analyzing data from multiple sources.
• Reconciliation and validating data through multiple sources.
• Data modeling.
• Other data analysis as needed.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, i.e. pivot tables, charts/graphs, macros Intermediate to advanced skills in Access and PowerPoint. Skilled in working with data from ADP or other Payroll systems Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Ability to effectively communicate across multiple business types
• Self-starter; self-motivated
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
1. Team Member meets education and work experience for the position:
§ Experience to lead team members
§ Experience with conflict resolution
2. Team Member received a score of 3.0/ “Meets Expectations” or higher on his/her last performance review.
3. Team Member has not had any violations in the Hino Team Member Handbook within the last 12 months.
Role: HRIS Specialist
Apply for this job now.