Senior ERP Project Manager - Project Director, Project Manager, ERP Project Manager, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, D365, Netsuite, Oracle, JDE, SAP, Finance Systems Project Manager, Finance Systems - £600-700 per day - London
Our large end user client is looking for a Senior ERP Project Manager to join them on a contract basis and oversee the successful delivery of their new ERP solution. To be considered for this position candidates must have significant experience in delivery of ERP/finance systems. This role is inside of IR35.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering at least 2 full lifecycle implementations of ERP Finance systems is essential
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager/Director with a proven track record of successfully managing ERP Finance implementations through the full project life cycle (to time and budget)
- Background in global organisations and projects with multi-country implementation
- Experience with managing SI partners and strong knowledge of the partner model/relationship
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex, large-scale business transformations
- Good understanding of soft skills involved in successful management of projects and team motivation
- Able to bring clarity and prioritise in an operational environment with complex influencing factors
- An understanding of key operational processes relating to Finance, with an ability to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes/procedures
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Relevant Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP)
- Strong project management skills with demonstrable advanced planning, co-ordination, and leadership skills
- Ability to operate and move between strategic and operational level thinking
- Managing the relationship with the SI at all stages of the project ensuring there is no deviation from the agreed scope, budget, and plan
- Delivering the project in line with internal project management framework, governance structures, and any other relevant internal policies and procedures
- Scope management
- Risk & Issue management
- Data migration
- Technical test assurance for the project, as well as an accountability for delivery successful UAT
- Ensuring the solution is conformant to the business' Security requirements
- Successful transition to BAU support
- Developing an effective resource plan ensuring the necessary resources are in place at all stages of the project
- Directing, monitoring and motivating the Project Team - assigning tasks, setting realistic deadlines, and communicating them consistently to the team
- Monitoring and analysing all project elements to ensure any variances are highlighted and corrective action is taken
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are intere