A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join an established Wills & Probate team who are renowned for their experience and expertise.
You will be joining a modern, forward-thinking firm in the heart of East Anglia and supporting the ongoing growth and development of their successful Private Client Department.
- You will be working alongside a Senior Lawyer dealing with a full range of private client matters to include:-
- Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Tax Planning
- Court of Protection
- You will be NQ-3 years pqe but other applications will be considered if the relevant criteria is met
- Possess excellent client care skills
- You will have an eye for detail with accuracy
- Strong communication skills and work well within a team
- Demonstrate the ability to work on sensitive matters
This is a unique opportunity to be given support, training and responsibility, so please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.
Role: Private Client Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Suffolk, Suffolk
Apply for this job now.