Datamars, North America - Temple, TX
$50,000 - $60,000
About Us: Datamars is the global leader for high-performance unique identification solutions, specializing in identification for the animal, livestock and textile services markets. Datamars has recently expanded into adjacent products and services and has become a major player in precision protein production systems for smart farming. Our expertise, track record of technological innovation and profound understanding of customers’ needs have earned Datamars a reputation for unsurpassed quality and performance. Datamars employs more than 1400 people with offices in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Americas. Datamars is a private company, headquartered in Lamone (Lugano), Switzerland.
For our North American Group, we are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst
The Job: This position is accountable for the daily, weekly and monthly preparation and analysis of reports for management's use in fiscal decision making. The Analyst is also accountable for processing and reporting financial information in an accurate and timely manner and the implementation of internal controls to safeguard assets. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for daily review of production variances and the administration of the variance detail tracking report.
· Analyze manufacturing costs, account reconciliations, transfer pricing and special projects.
· Invoicing for online store transactions and credit card processing.
· Responsible for Payroll preparation and processing utilizing NetChex for approximately 175 employees
· Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to payroll and employee benefits programs
· Manage intercompany reconciliation, billings, and transactions
· Participation toward completion of other related tasks and duties as directed or needed
· Will assist the Senior Operations Analyst in production and inventory tasks
What You need to have:
· BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· Three (3) or more years of Accounting or related experience.
· Previous Accounting experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
· Must have strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s.
· Must have professional communication skills, sense of urgency, problem solving and be customer service oriented.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to communicate at all levels with self-confidence
· Become a valued team member working in a collaborative fast paced environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and deliver results
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills? Then please send your complete application with cover letter to us-#removed#
find out more information about Datamars: #
Role: Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.