Duty & Assessment Social Worker in Lancashire.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Duty & Assessment Team.
Qualified Social Worker required for Duty & Assessment Team in Blackpool. Ideally, we are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with duty and assessment experience. This is an opportunity for a Social Worker to work alongside dedicated Professionals who are committed to providing an effective child centred service to children in need of support and protection.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £25.02 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference report
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within child services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
"It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone."