Calling all Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders Looking for a Change from Hospitality…
Do you have experience working in restaurants, bars, cafes, or other hospitality venues?
Would you consider yourself someone that works well in fast-paced environments?
Are you looking for steady hours and career progression?
If so, we’d love to introduce you to our event sales and marketing openings and see if you qualify for our fast-paced business development program.
Our events are fast-paced, fun and vibrant - similar to hospitality but without all the food exchanging hands! The events run daily at pre-determined locations during normal opening hours.
After work, the team likes to head home or enjoy the rest of their evening at local bars and restaurants strategizing and planning for the following day.
As an Events Assistant you’ll be:
- Proactively attracting customer’s attention
- Answering basic product and service-based questions
- Processing payments and registering new customers
- Taking time to build rapport and engage with customers
- Learning transferable skills to use later in your career
Some of the perks and rewards we provide for our top performers include:
- Dinners and drinks at top restaurants in Atlanta combined with career coaching
- Experience Days (Go-Karting/Spas/Concerts/Sporting Events)
- Rapid progression for people that show the ability to assume additional responsibility
- National and International trips including MIA, NYC, CHI, BOS, SEA, Canada, and England
All you need is:
- Experience in hospitality - bar work, kitchen porter, waiting for staff, catering, the front of the house, etc
- An energetic and lively personality with a positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for working with people (and helping them)
- A reliable work history and ability to work well as part of a team or independently
For Immediate Consideration: Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply" button. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
Our goal is to play with the most innovative marketing and training strategies, create consciousness of trademark brands, encourage in consumer experience and be the story tellers for the college kid to C.E.O. just getting coffee on a Tuesday.
We have massive goals to multiply, a lot of clients adore our style so much they want us to take it in to 21 more cities by years end of 2018 in Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, New Orleans and Detroit, London, Green Bay, Italy, just to name a few.
Role: Events Assistant
Apply for this job now.