The CDL Driver will deliver supplies to customer rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered safely and on time, according to customer policies.
· Represent DistributionNOW in a professional manner at all times.
· Improve customer relationships with both an emphasis in and focus on excellent customer service.
· Operate vehicle in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
· Maintain a good working relationship with all employees and customers.
· Maintain customer specific and industry certifications as required.
· Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary
· Other duties, as assigned.
· Over 12 months CDL driver experience required.
· Must have current, valid CDL license and clean driving record at all times.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
· Able to properly operate forklifts, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
· Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
· Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
· Possess integrity and a dedication to results.
· Competitive Salary + bonus
· 401(k)/ Retirement savings
· Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
· Career growth opportunities
· Friendly work environment
· Paid vacation/holidays
DistributionNOW is an industry-leading provider of pipe, valves and valve automation, fittings, instrumentation, mill and industrial supplies, tools, safety supplies, electrical products, drilling and production equipment, artificial lift, pumps, fabricated equipment, and industrial paints and coatings to the upstream, midstream, and downstream and industrial markets. We also offer supply chain solutions such as procurement, inventory, warehouse management logistics, safety and turnaround support services, project management, and business process and performance metrics reporting.
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. START YOUR CAREER NOW.
Role: CDL Driver
Apply for this job now.