Grafton Banks Finance are working with an progressive accountancy practice, who have a position within their team for an experienced bookkeeper. The role is to work closely with the team and support their work with clients. Based in modern, centrally located offices, the team manage a portfolio of SME and larger clients. Qualified AAT or studier would be great to fulfil this role, with a practice background. Competitive salary, benefits, option for flexible working and a supportive, and professional work environment are on offer. This position offers very real opportunity to progress.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ranging from sole traders, limited, partnerships
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance, journals, pre-payments and accruals
- Prepare VAT Returns and all the regulatory submissions
- General bookkeeping tasks, such as, sales/purchase invoicing, bank recs etc
- Sound knowledge around cloud based accounting software
If you would be open to hearing more, please APPLY today