MW Partners is currently seeking a Salesforce Technical Analyst to work for our client who is a well-known cloud-based email management company.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide technical support, maintenance and training for our salesforce users (Help Desk Support).
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and solutions.
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts/profile, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.).
- Perform configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, and automated approvals.
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance.
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record maintenance and other related tasks.
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to new releases.
- Interface with business analyst and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members and development staff.
- Build business users trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport.
- Document best practices and operational procedures.
- Participate in the testing cycles for new functionality releases.
- Work with the leadership team to establish processes to support administrative and change management activities.
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and Acquisitions.
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Analyst.
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to manage the system, build custom objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face).
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems such as NetSuite.
- Working knowledge of integration tools such as Dell-Boomi.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged.
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality.
- com Certification is preferred.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, Catherine Reid on #removed# or apply now.
MW Partners (MWP) is a privately held Staffing & Professional Services firm headquartered in Orange County, CA. With over 350 consultants and more than 70 clients, MWP brings 15 years of experience with a national reputation for delivering best-in-class staffing services. MWP consultants gain access to exciting projects with top-tier clients along with a dedicated administrative support team that enables our resources to focus on client-delivery and career advancement.
Role: Salesforce Technical Analyst
Apply for this job now.