Provide quality customer service, information regarding products, and assistance to external and/or internal customers that are Business to Business customers.
- Sorts and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail; routes customer correspondence and client files to the appropriate A/R’s; updates client systems for Mail Return items
- Prepares and mails all manual letters, and updates client system notes
- Work assigned accounts by calling the necessary place of business to ensure proper documentation is received to resolve accounts per company standard operating procedures and contract
- Documents all activity in CLIENT/GCS System in a concise and accurate manner
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by management and/or quality control
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems. Experience in Excel is preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Fortune 15 company!
Role: Collection Support Analyst
Apply for this job now.