Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A highly respected global bank are looking to add to their legal team with a role that will cover a number of entities within their business. The role offers excellent exposure to the business as a whole, both within EMEA and internationally.
The client is open to PQE level but the role is best suited to a lawyer between NQ-8PQE who has experience with financial services regulation. Any experience in relation to governance or more general business advisory work will be an added bonus.
An example of your day to day exposure is below, however given the scope of this role, this is not an exhaustive list:-
- Monitor, identify and advise on legal, governance, regulatory and market developments arising under significant regulatory changes;
- Provide legal advice in relation to strategic business initiatives and projects, corporate governance matters, operational and financial markets infrastructure including trading venues, executing brokers, CCPs and clearing brokers, trade repositories, central securities depositories, settlement systems and currency facilities;
- Undertaking jurisdictional risk analysis and regulatory programs;
- Review, draft and negotiate documentation and provide all related execution management for the following arrangements and services:
- Operational and financial markets infrastructure
- Network management and custody agreements
- Inter-affiliate agreements
- Technology and vendor contracts including cloud, outsourcing and data protection
- Provide support on complex projects and strategic initiatives which Legal supports;
- Providing day-to-day support on a wide range of legal issues to a number of business units
If this is the type of role that you could be interested in, please get in touch for more information.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.