AMERIT FLEET SOLUTIONS
*Fantastic Career Opportunity W/ Excellent Benefits and room to grow!!*
Amerit Fleet Solutions is looking to hire an Mobile Automotive Technician in the Nashville, TN area. Our Technician will be responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light to medium duty fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation with the flexibility of being mobile in the field.
For a preview of our Mobile Service Centers please see link below:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Shift: Monday-Friday 2nd shift
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to light to medium duty vehicles(Gasoline powered)
- performing diagnostics/repairs on brakes transmission, engine(gasoline powered), steering, suspensions, axles, AC,troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance to fleet vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
Key Competencies and Minimum Education
- At least 2-5 years experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- ASE Certifications (Preferred)
- CDL Preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Must have experience with performing repairs on brakes, transmissions, engines, AC, steering, electrical, suspensions, etc.
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
Amerit Fleet Solutions , a certified DVBE, (disabled veteran business enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customized fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities. The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiency with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Mobile Automotive Technician
Apply for this job now.