The candidate should have the following skills/qualifications:
(1) BS (or MS) in biological sciences.
(2) Required skills: a minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in mouse models: injection (i.p., i.v. and s.c.), oral gavage, tumor implantation, tumor caliper measurement, organ isolation.
(3) Strongly preferred skills: hands-on experience in mouse tissue processing and antibody staining for FACS, running and analyzing FACS data is not required.
(4) Preferred skills: experience in immune cell isolation from blood and tumor; cell culture and cell-based functional assays with immune cells; ELISA; DNA/RNA isolation.
(5) Must have attention to details and be able to conduct experiments accurately, excellent organization and communication skills and dedicated work ethic.
(6) Prior experience in the fields of immuno-oncology, cancer biology or immunology is preferred
We are a Global Workforce Management Solutions Company for more than 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-Ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering. We have been growing at a pace of 100% YOY sales revenue maintaining a healthy bottom line by adopting the best lean management practices and global delivery model. We have 15 local sales offices across US and 3 coast to coast Delivery centers in San Jose, CA; Dallas, TX and New Brunswick, NJ with our global COE in India, Canada, Malaysia & Dubai. We have the global presence in 9 countries and expanding our footprints further. Whether it's a Fortune client, whether it's a System Implementer or whether it is a Startup, our recipe for success - Exceed Expectations! Under Promise, Over Deliver.
Role: In Vitro Scientist
Location: South San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.