HGV / LGV Class 2 (Cat C)
- Immediate Start
- Regular - Ongoing work
- 5 from 6 Days (Monday to Saturday)
Working with a within a food production distributor you will be required to provide support to the production process by transferring stock and items between the North West and South West areas. The unit will be loaded and unloaded for you and there will no be requirement of multi drop. Good geographical knowledge would be an advantage. Drivers who have only held their licence for 6 months can also be considered for this position.
- Monday to Friday - £13.00 Per Hour (Holiday Pay £1.57 Accrued Per Hour)
- Saturday - £15.00 (Holiday Pay £1.82 Accrued Per Hour)
- Sunday - £16.00 (Holiday Pay £1.94 Accrued Per Hour)
Suitable Applicant Requirements
- Must hold a valid CAT C licence.
- Must hold a valid CPC Card.
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- No IN10, DR10, MS10, TS10, TT99 or DR10.
- Minimum 6 months+ Class 2 experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV or give us a call on #removed#.