Occupational Therapist | OTR/L
Home Health Care, Inc.
Per Diem | 2-4 visits per week
Faribault - Owatonna Area
Occupational Therapist | OTR/L Overview:
- Provide Occupational Therapy / OT services to our clients in their homes
- Administer diagnostic evaluations and treatment to clients to increase functioning
- Help each client reach maximum performance for goals and outcomes
Occupational Therapist | OTR/L Qualifications:
- Current Occupational Therapist License in the State of Minnesota
- Experience in a home health, TCU, or SNF setting is ideal
- Valid Driver's License and a reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
About Home Health Care, Inc:Since 1994, Home Health Care, Inc. has been providing high-quality home health services to enable people to stay safely and comfortably in their home. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients and residents in an 18-county service area. We've built a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation.HomeHealth Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federaland state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered forall positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information,sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexualorientation, disability, or Veteran status.
Home Health Care Inc. is a Top-10 Twin Cities agency. We're part of a family of healthcare services that meet the needs of clients, residents, and patients in the 11-county Metro service area. We're building a company culture that embraces the values of respect, accountability, communication, teamwork, integrity, positive attitude, continuous improvement and employee appreciation.
Role: Occupational Therapist | OTR/L
Apply for this job now.