Epsilon Telecommunications are recruiting a new role for a Sales Engineer - Voice to be based in Sofia Bulgaria. Epsilon Telecommunications provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. We have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of our customers.
Are you an experienced technical sales engineer with practical experience within Voice sales of either presales or postsales where you can understand and communicate the technical impact of complex bids and proposals? Have you experience of direct and indirect sales within the Telecoms arena (both voice and data)? If so, read on.
What you will be doing:
This voice sales engineer is to support business development of the Epsilon's voice business unit, by providing technical expertise and delivering value for clients by identifying how best our capabilities can address client challenges leveraging Epsilon's global network and carrier interconnects with automation driven by our Infiny software platform.
Ultimately this is an opportunity to identify both existing capabilities within Epsilon network to address customer challenges as well as development opportunities to optimise growth.
Why you should join us:
Innovative, fun and challenging - these are words that perfectly sum up our culture. You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try out new things and build on your existing skill-set.
You will have the chance to play an important role in the ongoing growth of the business and work alongside a team who are passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience.
You will receive an excellent salary and will be based out of our offices near Old Street in London as well as being home-based during and after lockdown.
• Support sales growth by meeting with customers to advise on Epsilon capabilities and information gathering
• Clarification and documentation of standard voice solution capabilities
• Documenting market and customer focused input for prioritising development roadmap
• Work with Operations to be aware of and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved via good service from delivery to ongoing management
• Support other customer facing colleagues to develop business opportunities as the technical sales voice lead
• Ensure timely, appropriate and structured escalation of matters that impact on customer satisfaction, solution development or opportunity development/business wins
Essential skills and experience required:
• Good technical understanding of carrier voice networks and customer requirements
• Able to understand and communicate technical impact of complex bids and proposals
• Good writing and communication skills to clarify deliverables for desired solutions
• Experience of solution design for international voice services
• Direct and indirect sales experience
• Voice services and data network knowledge
• Cloud hosted communications solution development experience desirable
• Commercial awareness
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Additional qualities required:
• Customer centric
• Resourceful relationship builder
• Innately curious
• Gain and