Auto, Diesel, Agricultural, Forklift and Heavy Equipment Mechanics are encouraged to apply - this is a great opportunity!! Great pay, benefits, training, incentive programs, interest free tool loans, sign-on bonus available and much more.
7:00 pm - 3:30 am shift on site position at customer location located in Middletown, OH. SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL offered on top of hourly rate.
Company service van provided.
Check out this link to learn more about us - #-6p8L5mo
And visit our website at #removed#
POSITION SUMMARY: Operates, repairs and maintains large, high capacity diesel industrial lift trucks on-site at customer specific location.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Repairs and operates heavy equipment
- Reads work order and observes and listens to truck in operation to determine malfunction/diagnose problem(s)
- Offers solutions to meet customer specifications ; provides estimates when appropriate.
- Makes mechanical repairs to equipment after a complete inspection and analysis of breakdown has been completed.
- Records complete repair description on work order, including correct model and serial number of equipment and record hour meter reading.
- Communicates with customer on repair needs, or work that was completed.
- Examines protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks and makes adjustments.
- Lubricates moving parts and drives repaired truck to verify conformance to specifications.
- Represents Equipment Depot to customers. Maintains professional image of self and cleanliness (externally and internally) of service trucks at all times.
- Tracks and schedules with operations, or service manager when service truck is due for routine maintenance or has other service-related issues.
- Works in a manner that protects customers, Equipment Depot, and the public.
- Returns completes and legible paperwork to field service coordinator daily. Includes work orders, sublet invoices, etc.
- Submits time cards daily as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to pass frequent on-site random drug test as required
Equipment Depot is the largest independent material handling and rental business in the U.S., representing an extensive portfolio of industry-leading brands. With 35 locations in 13 states across 1,500 miles, Equipment Depot provides a one-stop source for sales, service, rentals and parts for material handling, construction and specialty equipment.
Equipment Depot is part of Pon North America, a division of Pon Holdings B.V., the largest family-owned business in the Netherlands, employing 13,000 people at more than 450 locations in 32 countries. With its large geographical footprint, local expertise, and stability of Pon, Equipment Depot offers a full-range of creative solutions to exceed customer needs.
Role: On-site Service Technician
Apply for this job now.