Special Needs Teaching Assistants required in Poole!
Teaching Personnel are the UK's leading Education Based Recruitment Company so with thousands of schools choosing Teaching Personnel every week, you will get access to permanent and temporary jobs in special needs, Primary and Secondary schools.
We provide you with the widest choice and variety of supply teaching jobs, teaching assistant roles and pupil interventions in thousands of schools across England and Wales.
Currently, we have a need for SEN teaching assistants in the Poole area. Supporting children and young adults with special educational needs is a highly rewarding vocation. As a long-time SEN teaching recruitment agency, we find work for thousands of people in these roles every year.
As an SEN TA, you will work in special needs schools and pupil referral units supporting pupils with a range of needs including:
- Autism (ASC)
- Mild to Severe Learning Difficulties (MLD, SLD)
- Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH)
Essential skills for this role are; a non-judgemental attitude, the ability to keep pupils calm, good Literacy and Numeracy skills. Experience of working within a similar environment or supporting individuals with similar needs.
At Teaching Personnel we offer you a number of benefits for you as an employee;
- Discounted CPD training and qualifications via our CPD academy
- Support with interview preparation
- We market you out to a large variety of schools, helping you get your foot in as many doors as possible
Whether you are looking for a full time role or 1 day a week, please contact us now!