Business Development Manager (IT)
Salary: £22K - Negotiable DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday,
I have the great pleasure in supporting our highly successful client in the recruitment of a dynamic Business Development Manager (IT) with a proven track record in ISP sales based in their Brighton office.
* You'll be responsible for driving sales and have the ability to communicate the benefits of our services with passion at all levels.
* You'll develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key clients in the SME space.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
* An understanding of the features and benefits of our services is required.
* Presentation skills are needed
* You'll need to be highly visible within the UK territory - Particularly Brighton and London
To be successful in this role, You will have the following skills:
* Experience of working in a technical, target driven sales role
* Experience of selling face to face and over the phone
* To be capable of achieving a monthly target.
* A proven track record of securing new business
* A great work ethic
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to work in an organised and structured manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and busy organisation. For more information please contact Kellie on , or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Role: Business Development Manager (IT)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.