COMPANY: TARSH PARTNERSHIP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: c.£45K-£55K + Benefits package
Market & Category Insight Manager
c.£45K-£55K + Benefits package
North of London
(Flexible working options available)
Looking for a new insight challenge? Strong client-side and/or research agency experience? Our client, a leading FMCG business within easy reach of north London by train/car, needs a smart, commercially savvy insight specialist to join the team. In this busy and challenging role, you will ensure that channel and category plans are grounded in solid insight, helping to define the 3-year channel and category strategies and spotting key issues and opportunities in the market. As the go-to expert on market and shopper data, you will ensure that consumer and shoppers are at the centre of strategic decision making in the business, bringing strong analytical thinking and clear recommendations to the table.
- Generating insight across the portfolio of brands and competitor performance based on external input from continuous and ad-hoc data.
- Supporting channel planning processes including market mapping, setting targets and forecasts and identifying growth opportunities.
- Preparing and disseminating regular performance reviews across key trade channels, segments, brands and competitors to inform key stakeholders.
- Maximise value from key agency partners including Nielsen and Kantar, working with them to delivers an effective flow of accurate information and advice.
Skills & Experience Checklist
This is a central and important role where you will interface with teams across the business. We're looking for an ambitious and smart analytical thinker who can take on this remit in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with lots of personal responsibility. With robust experience gained in a leading FMCG client-side or insight/data agency role, you'll have the ability to deal with multiple datasets and summarise large amounts of information to 'join the dots'. Other skills include:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Results orientated, independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Ability to articulately deliver data with clear reasoning and judgement, demonstrating strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others across the business
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, please e-mail Adam Tarsh now.
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
Role: Market & Category Insight Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
Apply for this job now.