Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant
Do you enjoy networking and building lasting relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help others obtain their goals?
The Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant is responsible for executing all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy by engaging existing and potential customers for our clients through innovative marketing techniques. This position is accountable for attaining performance goals associated with driving sales growth through building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities: (Entry Level)
- Work with manager to create innovative marketing strategies to build customer base and grow revenue in assigned territory.
- Execute local marketing initiatives by representing clients in target markets or through lead reports generated by the client to identify new opportunities and service existing revenue generating programs
- Network and develop professional relationships.
- Engage public through promotional advertising activities with Marketing Team
- Communicate and report activity to Regional Manager
Potential Additional Responsibilities: (Management Training)
- Hire, train, and provide continuous communication and support to new team members and interns
- Identify and attend strategic opportunities with clients
- Establish, build, maintain and strengthen new and existing relationships with retail vendors and regional client managers
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Experience in marketing, sales, or direct customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- A self-starter, able to work well in a team based environment under limited supervision.
- Should be a self-proclaimed "people person" who enjoys being out of the office, meeting new people, and not doing the same thing every day.
Transcendance, Inc. fosters growth by getting consumers excited. Our expertise, strategic connections, and flexible model allow us to create and share integrated messages that make it easy for companies to rise above the competition. We design, launch, and manage our customer acquisition solutions to build awareness, interaction, and trust.
At Transcendance, Inc., we use our sharp outreach skills to build relationships and engagement on behalf of the firms we represent. We silence the chatter in the marketplace and capture consumer attention to drive growth. Our team-driven culture and guiding values are sure to enhance profitability. So, get in touch! You’ll quickly figure out why so many businesses succeed with us.
Role: Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant
Apply for this job now.