*This position is based out of Davenport Center, NY*
We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 102,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Positions include OTR loads and local loads.
- Safely operate tractor-trailer unit
- Properly track and submit documents to office for processing. Including fuel receipts, Bills of lading and trip reports
- Report any issues or incidents to office
- Conduct pre & post trip vehicle inspections
- Class A CDL with tank endorsement, or willing to get tank endorsement
- 2 years experience driving a tractor trailer
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Responsible work ethic
- Health insurance available after 90 days of continuous employment
- Uniforms available after 90 days of continuous employment
- Direct deposit available
- One week paid vacation after 1 year of continuous employment
Role: Class A CDL Driver
Apply for this job now.