We are looking to fill an immediate opening for someone who will be responsible for providing technical assistance for Haimer products. This position requires answering technical sales calls, providing technical customer service on the phone and in the field. You will also be responsible for scheduling demo van visits and for managing the appearance of the demo van. Further responsibilities include machine installations at customers, sales and technical support.
• Preferred graduated technical engineer
• Good knowledge in the machine tool and / or cutting tool industry
• Proficiency in customer service on the phone and direct
• Able to work independently
• Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Detail oriented, well-organized, and a good team player
• Openness to high volume travel throughout Michigan
Haimer Group is a family run company with headquarters in Germany. We are the European market leader in the area of high precision tool holders for the metal industry and a worldwide leader in the field of tool shrinking, balancing and presetting. Our North American headquarters is based in Chicago with a sales and service office in Querétaro. With 750 employees worldwide we are able to provide the well-known HAIMER precision and service due to our philosophy: Quality Wins.
Role: Application Sales Person (Michigan)
Location: Ann Arbor,
Apply for this job now.