As a Technical Product Support Analyst, provide platinum-level production support by obtaining continuous education on Redi2’s products and industry, and managing incidents to resolution for Redi2’s diverse and prestigious production clients. As a member of the Redi2 Client Services group within the WM line of business, this position reports to the Director of Client Services.
These are the expectations that Redi2 Technologies has of a successful and accomplished Technical Product Support Analyst:
1. Attain and increase expertise of Redi2 Technologies’ software products by being hands-on and creating/maintaining strong relationships with Redi2 QA, Engineering and Product Management.
2. Field incoming Service Desk calls/emails and formally log and track incidents using Zendesk®, the corporate-sanctioned issue-tracking tool.
3. Learn the database structure in order to successfully handle incoming tickets.
4. Independently troubleshoot and solve (or effectively escalate) client incidents.
5. Manage client expectations on delivery of solutions and/or workarounds.
6. Follow-up with required parties on outstanding Service Desk incidents and understand status of each item on a regular basis.
7. Effectively work with individuals of varying technical and business understanding; should be able to adjust communication style based on
8. Work with Redi2 Relationship Managers and other Redi2 Product Support Analysts to help transition new clients from the implementation phase into production support.
9. Attend and actively participate in product training classes conducted by Redi2 Product Management.
These are the qualifications of a successful candidate:
1. B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited university and/or related experience in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
2. A solid understanding of software operating systems and a basic understanding of database applications and User Interfaces (UI).
3. 3+ years of experience supporting large-scale, high-volume enterprise applications is preferred; Financial Services products are a plus.
4. Proficiency in SQL is a must!
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively.
7. Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and internal team members.
8. Must be great with clients. It is important that Technical Product Support Analysts understand client goals, and naturally champion the client cause whenever possible.
9. Able to work in a multi-cultural environment, interacting with client staff from a variety of cultures, backgrounds, and first languages. Enjoy working with and helping both business users and IT users.
10. Experience writing technical documents (user guides, user requirements, etc.).
11. Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
12. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
13. Strong focus on results and quality.
15. Great team player.
Introduction to Redi2
As a dynamic, fast-paced firm at the forefront of an evolving industry, Redi2 Technologies is the ideal fit for passionate, tech-savvy individuals looking to put their skills to work in an innovative environment. We are more than a software company -- we are leading the way with cutting-edge technology, like the world's premier fee billing solution and our unmatched client experience.
We know employees are happiest when they can pursue their passions. Redi2 Technologies provides an environment where team members can funnel their ingenuity, creativity, and talents into creating and delivering industry-changing products of real business value. In addition to the work we do, our energized company culture sets us apart. When it comes down to it, we embody the market we serve: we're social, we enjoy what we do, and we bring an enterprising spirit to every area of the company.
Redi2 provides full benefits, and our corporate office is in downtown Boston.
Role: Technical Product Support Analyst
Apply for this job now.