Company: HORIZON CARE & EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26000 - £29000 per annum + bonus of £500 & Car allowance £2500
- Salary £28,000 to £29,000 - £14.50ph to £15.10ph (based on 160 hours per month)
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional bonus of £500 once home is registered
- Annual Car allowance - £2500
- Mileage 25p
Bright Futures, Inspired By You.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Peripatetic Senior Residential Care Worker to join our team. This role involves working with a team of peripatetic colleagues to either open new or non-operational homes or to support a home until a full permanent team is employed.
Peripatetic Senior Residential Care Worker will cover homes nationally and therefore there will be travel and overnight stays as required. As a Peripatetic Manager you'll be integral to the smooth running of daily life within our homes, enabling young people to thrive. Your role will include:
- Ensuring a safe and supportive environment for children and young people to fulfil their potential and develop meaningful relationships with others.
- Supporting a team of colleagues in their roles working with children and young people, including shift planning and completing supervisions, and ensure they have everything they need to enable the most appropriate outcomes for each young person.
- Representing the home and organisation in professional meetings and advocating for children and young people.
- Supporting the Registered Manager in ensuring the home provides the best possible environment for young people and meets quality standards.
Candidates will need a NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children's and Young People's Workforce or similar qualification to be considered.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary - We're committed to recognising your hard work and offer a competitive salary, excellent rates of overtime pay and bonuses.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription.
- Free Blue Light Card which entitles you to thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street.
- Comprehensive and tailored induction programme including face to face training, online modules, shadow shifts and local induction period.
- Face-to-face therapeutic training and support for all colleagues via our SHINE programme.
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all colleagues on a variety of topics.
- Free eye checks.
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only).
- Colleague referral scheme with cash rewards - earn up to £500 per referral.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee assistance programme - free, confidential support via Bupa.
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner - Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded Apprenticeship Level 4 for colleagues in our homes.
- Qualifications and ongoing development - We'll recognise your unique talents, and our Academy programmes will help you grow and thrive in your career. Emerging Talent Academy opportunities such as the Learning to Lead and Emerging Leaders Programme, with the potential to include fully funded QCF Level 5
- Community and wellbeing - Your wellbeing matters to us, and we are committed to ensuring you get all the support you need to feel good about what you do. We're in this together.
If you're passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people and enabling them to shape their own future, then we want you to be part of our team.
Horizon Care and Education are committed to providing equal opportunities and we endeavour to provide an inclusive and safe working culture for all.