- Grow the business by maximizing the sales potential in every customer contact.
- Cultivate and develop new accounts within designated market area.
- Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Seek to better understand every customer’s business needs, requirements and expectations in order to provide best possible solution.
- Identify and act on all commercial opportunities by accurately analyzing and determining customer needs, qualifying opportunities, and completing the sales cycle through an active bid follow-up process.
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction by effectively managing the order process from initial point of contact to Delivery.
- Enter, update and maintain detailed and accurate records and order documentation.
- Support all commercial opportunities by providing administrative support and coordinating all pre-sale activity with relevant entities:
- Externally between the Customer and the Commercial Team
- Internally between the Commercial Team, Technical Services, Product Operations, Asset Management, and Finance.
- Provide accurate product information, availability & pricing, delivery timelines and specifications and payment terms; Learning new product and procedure information as required.
- Create, Input/Enter, Submit, File and Maintain quotations, contracts, orders, invoices and/or other various files and records.
- Proof, review or fact-check all records, documents and customer communication for accuracy.
- Maintain knowledge of current product pricing learning new product information as required.
- Provide Commercial Team with additional administrative support as necessary.
- Establish, maintain and enhance all inter-departmental relationships.
- Support all regional commercial strategies by coordinating larger or more complex projects with commercial management team as required.
- Collaborate internally to ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers (internally and externally).
- Establish, maintain and enhance customer relationships, maintaining accurate contact records.
- To represent AGM TOOLS in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
Demonstrated sales ability with proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish and English fluently
- Must be results-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to schedule changes
- Strong organizational skils and attention to detail.
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively (written/oral) with diverse group of business partners: Customers, Executives, Management, Co-workers, Vendors and Suppliers
- Knowledge and experience in construction industries is preferred.
- Strong presentation and problem-solving skills; Negotiation skills are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application: Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint; Oracle experience is preferred.
Role: Bilingual Inside / Outside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.