Handle all customer correspondence in a friendly, professional and courteous manner. Respond to customer inquiries, problems, concerns and requests for assistance as a part of the daily relationship between the customer and WFCO. Ensure customer satisfaction with timely and proper exchange of information.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Answer customer calls pertaining to products, pricing, order status and other inquiries.
- Document customer feedbacks for the ISO Quality system.
- Review customer requisitions and customer purchase orders for accuracy and conformance with established policy and procedure.
- Conduct routine administrative processing such as EDI, drop ship orders, preparation of special orders, and other administrative processes.
- Enter sales orders and expedite as necessary.
- Generate external purchase orders (requisitions) or internal work orders to fulfill order requirements.
- Review gross margin of orders for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain Part Master records, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Coordinate with the Production and Materials Manager's production plans and schedule to meet inventory objectives and delivery schedule.
- Work with Sales to qualify leads, obtain requirements for quoting and process quotes as necessary.
- Coordinate with Sales, Graphic Arts department and the customer in obtaining DDIR's (Design and Development Information) and proofs approved for new and changed parts.
Performs other duties and analysis as assigned
Qualifications: College Degree Preferred, General Office Experience
Skills: Solid communication skills, timely and accurate entry of data
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to use MS Office products, CRM and ERP systems efficiently
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Customer Service or similar setting
William Frick & Company is a privately owned, manufacturer of custom labels and marking products. We have been in business since 1975 and have a long history of business growth, product innovation, employee loyalty and reinvesting in our business. As a result of this growth, a philosophy of reinvestment and planning for future expansion we are hiring. Truly, it is through energetic, intelligent and hard-working individuals that our company will continue its growth into the future.
William Frick and Company is a customer-driven ISO 9001:2015 manufacturer of specialty labeling and marking products such as signs, barcode labels, product labels, utility markers and RFID tags. Since 1975, "Frick" has proven itself as a reliable, innovative and trusted source of high-quality specialty products. Frick is a supplier to:
Oil & Gas Companies
CATV & Telecommunications
Health Care & Pharmaceutical Companies
Warehouse & Logistics
We offer employees competitive benefits including subsidized medical insurance, life insurance, 401k matching, profit sharing, medical reimbursement account, quarterly performance bonus potential and free beverages to name a few.
William Frick & Company was named one of the Best Small Companies to Work for in Illinois by the Daily Herald /Business Ledger (2014).
Role: Customer Service Representative - Plus
Apply for this job now.