Are you an experienced teacher of Design & Technology?
Do you have recent experience teaching to A-level?
Are you seeking full time work in the new year?
I am actively working on a behalf of a good school in the north of Nottingham who are looking to appoint a teacher of design & technology to work full time from January 2021. The desired teacher must be able to teach to A-level and be able to commute to and from Mansfield each day.
This school is a catholic school which is part of a trust that 'aims to provide the very best Catholic education for all in our community and so improve life chances through spiritual, academic and social development'. Recent experience teaching in a catholic school is desirable but not essential.
- Teaching up to KS5 D&T, full time
- Start January 2021
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale
- Experience teaching any D&T subject to A-level (product design, graphics etc)
All candidates MUST have:
- A Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE)
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
If think this role suits you and would like to apply then please click the apply button and attach your most recent CV along with a supporting statement highlighting your interest. Alternatively please directly email #removed# or call 0115 670 0104 today!