Our client, a wholesale / distribution company located in Hauppauge, NY, is seeking to hire an HR Manager who will oversee a team of 4 HR administrative staff. Our client is a leader in their field and the organization employees more than 300 people.
The HR Manager will work Monday through Friday and will be required to work late (7:30 PM) at least one night a week to spend time and address issues with managers on the night shift.
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience as an HR generalist; having had experience in multiple HR functions as they relate to a mid-size company.
- Proficient in HR regulatory policies related to FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, ACA, worker's compensation.
- Ability to interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Strong experience with PCs; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint and related software.
- Ability to readily learn and use various computer software packages that may be new to you.
- Effective and articulate fluency in English, written and oral, including face-to-face, on the phone and via email. Bi-lingual / ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus (but not a requirement).
- Ability to make presentations in a friendly, comfortable, informative way to groups of people (both large and small).
- Bachelor's degree a must.
**Alternative Recruiting (#removed#) provides talent acquisition and recruiting services in multiple industries. We have been exclusively engaged and retained to manage this search for our client.
Role: Human Resources Manager
Apply for this job now.