Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Salary: £18000- £21,500
Start date: ASAP
Vision For Education are looking for a Nursery Practitioner for an Independent Nursery based in South London (Croydon), working with babies from 3 months to 5 years.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nursery practitioner who wants to work in a reputable GOOD rated Nursery. The practitioner needs to be level 3 qualified and be able to work 40 hours per week;
- To provide a high standard of care and education for the children in line with the nursery's policies and procedures, the Early Years Foundation Stage and OFSTED requirements.
- To support other staff within the setting.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To build and maintain effective partnerships with parents to enable children's needs to be met.
This is an independent nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 years. The nursery has four rooms to accommodate for the different age ranges. The baby room operates a 1:3 ratio, up to 2 years is also a 1:3 ratio, toddlers between 2-3 years are a 1:4 ratio and 3-5 years are a 1:8 ratio. The rooms are fully air-conditioned and ventilated with a 24-hour fresh air supply and the location is easily accessible on public transport. The nursery has top facilities including a parent app, designated sleep rooms and fingerprint security system.
The nursery follows the Early-Stage Foundation Stage framework covering learning and development till the child is ready to go to school. Its four guiding principles include unique child, positive relationships, enabling environments and learning and development.
- Relevant Nursery Practitioner qualifications level 3.
- Successful experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner.
- Strong knowledge of EYFS principles.
- Experience of working with children on a one-to-one basis and in small groups with children aged 0-5.
- Experience of communicating and liaising with parents and families.
- Experience of providing personal care to children and recognising their individual needs.
- Experience of working in line with the EYFS framework and requirements.
- Company Pension.
- Annual Leave of 28 days including bank holidays.
- Flexible TOIL system for overtime.
- Funding support for further training and courses.
- Listening to career ambitions and providing continual support throughout the professional journey.
- Financially supporting Professional Career Development.
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
How to Apply
If you would like more information about the role contact Nilo Noori and send your CV across to #removed#, or call on 01135 186 377.